Saturday, July 11, 2009

Garlic with Silver Cup - In Progress


Wow! I am exhausted. I just wrapped up an all-nighter. Looked at my iPod when I finished, and it had played 190 tracks during the night. Tonight was one of those sessions where you get into a groove and you don't want to quit. Little did I know my wife had plans to go shopping with her Mom this morning so I need to stay up to watch our two year son. Looks like I will not be getting any shut eye for a few more hours until my wife gets home.

Since I'm up, I might as well post some progress shots. I have to say I'm really happy with how this painting is turning out. It has been a fun piece to work on and I feel like I have learned a lot.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Dave
It is beautiful...the depth of the colors and the reflection looks juts perfect! Amazing! Yo think I was right across the street doing nothing and you were creating a masterpiece!!

Kelly

Post a Comment